'The List' Rought Draft One

Well I've mentioned that I have a 'list' of things I want to do before going home. A lot of people have asked to see it. Although this is just an early rough draft I figured I'll post it just to quite up the masses if nothing else. I'm sure I'll add some other things and maybe drop one or two of the silly things for the final version. Here it is. In the final version everything listed will be a hyperlink link to a page telling more about the item and an update on the status of the thing.

#1 - Visit, Live in, and blog from all 48 contiguous state capitals.
#2 - See, Swim in, and sleep for at least one night on the beach of, The Atlantic, and Pacific Oceans, and the Gulf of Mexico.
#3 - Stay at least one night in a homeless shelter in all 48 contiguous states, and compare how the homeless are treated in different states and different cities.
#4 - Visit a museum, and a zoo in all 48 contiguous states.
#5 - Visit the grave site of all the dead American presidents and do a video blog post about them from the site.
#6 - See the Grand Canyon.
#7 - See Niagara Falls.
#8 - See the St. Louis Arch.
#9 - See the Liberty Bell.
#10 - Go Sky Diving
#11 - Go Scuba Diving.
#12 - Ride Americas top 10 Roller Coastes.
#13 - Visit and sleep outside in America's 10 biggest cities.
#14 - See a space shuttle launch.
#15 - Help a 'Homeless Person' setup a blog in all 48 contiguous states.
#16 - See Ground Zero
#17 - See the ball drop in Time Square.
#18 - Mardi Gras
#19 - Visit, Live in, and Blog from DC
#20 - See 'Old Faithful'
#21 - Attend a live Diggnation Taping
#22 - See the Golden Gate Bridge
#23 - See the Space Needle
#24 - Attend a protest rally in all 48 contiguous states.
#25 - See a play in all 48 contiguous states.
#26 - Cut down a cherry tree
#27 - Live off the land someplace (rual/wooded) for one month
#28 - Illegally invade/sneak into Canada and plant an American flag.
#29 - See Mt. Rushmore
#30 - See the Hollywood sign.

As I said its a very rough list... feed back welcome! I'm sure there will be more stuff added. When its done, I'll settle down and go back to real life.

posted by Cory @ 4:42 PM,

5 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 at 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, cut down a cherry tree? lol, does that have some deep seeded representation? or just.. random?

 
At December 19, 2007 at 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...be careful. You're going to be gone FOREVER.

 
At December 28, 2007 at 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

george washington is famous for cutting down a cherry tree...im guessin thats where it came from...lol

 
At December 16, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Cant wait for more on this, your library computer mod skills helped me during the last year, while I was homeless myself after gettin kicked outta my moms house at 18... You havnt posted in like a year, so post some more!

Cant wait for the Canada part! XD

 
At May 12, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

my weblog; binary options

 

Post a Comment

<< Home