Park Review: Fairview, Normal IL

As I travel around the country, living the fine, free, hobo life style I want to try to blog about things that are relevant to the local community I am in at the time. Hopefully I can gain some local readers who come for the coverage of a local event, or place and stay because they find the ride interesting and fun. I am an avid lover of parks. Little bastions of nature in urban sprawl. So as I go through communities I'll be doing reviews of their local parks. These will be heavy on pictures.


The first park to be honored by my tramping is Fairview Park in Normal, IL . This park is located just north of the Illinois State campus. Its a nice large park with lots of open spaces. It has a water park during the summer months, and plenty of room for just about any outdoor activity the rest of the year. It features several tennis courts, and skating park, baseball diamond, and a rustic creek. Fairview Park earns 8 out of a possible 10 bottles of cheap malt liquor.


Read Full Story

posted by Cory @ 3:52 PM,

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think everything said was actually very logical. However, consider
this, suppose you added a little information? I ain't suggesting your content is not solid, however what if you added a post title to maybe grab people's attention?
I mean "Park Review: Fairview, Normal IL" is kinda plain.

You should look at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write news headlines to grab viewers to click. You might add a related video or a picture or two to grab people interested about what you've written.
Just my opinion, it would make your blog a little livelier.


My blog post website

 

Post a Comment

<< Home